Publications related Aamks
- Krasuski, A. & Pecio, M. Application of an Integrated Risk Assessment Software to Quantify the Life Safety Risk in Building during a Fire. MATEC Web Conf. 247, 00011, 1–8 (2018). pdf
- Krasuski, A. & Kuziora, Ł. Comparison of Risk Categorization Methods in a Multisimulation Framework. MATEC Web Conf. 247, 00018, 1–8 (2018). pdf
- Kreński, K. & Fliszkiewicz, M. Aamks: the platform for assessing fire safety of humans in buildings. MATEC Web Conf. (2018). doi:10.1051/matecconf/201824700001 pdf
- Kubica, P. & Wdowiak, T. The use of multisimulation in determining fire hazards in buildings covered by expertise. MATEC Web Conf. (2018). doi:10.1051/matecconf/201824700061 pdf
- Krasuski, A. Multisimulation: Stochastic simulations for the assessment of building fire safety. (The Main School of Fire Service, 2019).
- Krasuski, A. & Hostikka, S: Aamks – Integreated Cloud-based Application for Probabilistc Fire Risk Assessment. Proceeding of Interflam 2019 conferece